Due to the Covid-19 pandemic quarantine restrictions, the best way to apply is through Email until such time as regular office work is able to be resumed.
Email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Requirements for submission (Always bring original copy for authentication)
- Photocopy of immediate past school year's and current year's English & Chinese Report Card with Learner Reference Number (LRN) (Gen. Ave. of at least 80.00%)
- No failing RC Grade in both English & Chinese subjects
- Conduct Grade not lower than B or its equivalent
- School Certificate of:
- NO RETENTION at any level (English & Chinese)
- NO DISCIPLINARY PROBLEM / GOOD MORAL CHARACTER
- PSA Copy of Birth Certificate (Bring original for authentication}
- Photocopy of Naturalization papers, if applicable (Bring original for authentication)
- Accomplished GCC Application Form
- Two copies of recent photo (I.D. size)
Additional requirements for foreign student-applicants
- Photocopy of current passport
- Photocopy of Immigration Papers & Permits, e.g. ACR/ICR, Study Permit, etc.
- Accomplished Foreign Students' date Form
- Other papers/information as needed
Steps to follow
- Go to GCC Main Office and see the department Admission Officer (AO):
- To fill out the application form
- For evaluation of required documents, preliminary interview with the parents & the student-applicant (English & Chinese)
- For referral to interview with the Department Supervisor
- For referral to the Accounting Office
- Pay the Entrance Exam Fee of P600.00 at the Accounting Office.
- Bring the receipt to the English Department Admission Officer
- For oral Exam
- For I.Q. Tests
- For Issuance of Test Permit
Entrance Exam Dates
- Bring: Test Permit; pencils and ball pens; eraser; and snacks
- Entrance Test to be scheduled
- Venue: Grace Christian College (testing rooms; to be announced)
- Come on time during the Test Day
Release of results
2 weeks after the Entrance Examination (Call GCC)
- Reservation Fee of P5,000.00 should be paid at the Accounting Office within ten(10) days after results are released.
- Failure to pay the reservation fee will mean that the applicant is not interested to enroll at GCC and therefore, the slot reserved for him/her will be given to applicants in the wait-list.
- The reservation Fee is non-refundable and non-transferrable but will be credited to the tuition fee during the regular registration period.
- Original Report Card duly signed by the Principal or the School Head of the previous school should be submitted to the Department Admission Officer upon reservation.
- Registration and other important dates and procedure will be announced.